In the comfort and privacy of our Idaho Idyll, come and
- Learn more about yourself
- Develop more effective interpersonal communication skills
- Learn methods of managing conflict
- Shape and strengthen a love relationship to last a lifetime
- Design a new career and the “game plan” to make it happen
- Tap innate creativity that has lain dormant for years
- Overcome debilitating inhibition, worry and fear, or frustration
- Solve pesky, persistent problems of everyday living
- Deepen your relationship’s intimacy
Our retreats are not “one size fits all.” You won’t see an agenda. Instead, each retreat is process oriented. What if we posted an agenda that had little to do with what you needed, and you believed we weren’t a fit? Instead, we ‘vet’ you in a pre-retreat phone interview to determine where you are in your relationship; our compatibility with your desires for the retreat; and your readiness for it.
Our goal is a positive experience with a beneficial and effective result for you. As your retreat approaches, we will send you some ‘pre-retreat’ homework. These assessments, along with our initial consultation, will provide the building blocks we need to ensure that you get the most out of your time with us
We just wanted to write and thank you, thank you, thank you for the wonderful week. What a difference it has made. Up, down, around and through, and all with the outcome of love. Thank you…thank you…thank you for leading us. You are the perfect combination of love yet firmness and a wealth of knowledge! We love you both…and will see you again next year!
(P.C., Menlo Park, CA)
Another big thank you for your thoughtful, personal shepherding of our group this last weekend. I felt a special chemistry that is rare and meaningful and, to me, heartening and hopeful.
(M.C., Burlingame, CA)
Thank you for putting voice to the thoughts that we could not articulate to ourselves let alone to one another. Thank you for teaching us the tools to listen and re-listen to our cares and concerns, and help us peel back the layers. Thank you for believing in us, affirming us and loving us so freely and so completely. It has been a wonderful dance. Thank you for being our choreographers and showing us these new steps!
( B.J. Carlsbad, CA)